- Each accepted paper needs at least 1 regular/student or IEEE member registration. Otherwise, the paper cannot be included in ICAICTA conference proceedings.
Note that ONE author registration will cover only ONE paper.
- To be eligible for publication in IEEEXplore, an author of a paper is required to present his/her paper. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore), if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Member of IEEE must declare a valid membership status (such as, a copy of member card or other membership evidences upon registration).
- Students must declare a valid student status (such as a copy of student card or other evidences).
- Please register and upload the evidences together with the paper ID & title with in Registration fee section below .
Response to the Comments of Reviewers, Copyright-Transfer, Author-Biography, Payment-Slip of your paper, valid IEEE membership status (if any) and valid student status, are required by August 3, 2015.
Participants for the ICAICTA2015
Please Note that: Payment-Slip, and valid student status (if any), are required by August 15, 2015.
- Regular author, student author, regular participant, student participant, reviewer and committee member Registration covers Abstract book, USB, CD-ROM, Bag, Souvenir, Coffee-Break, Lunch, and Banquet (August 20, 2015).
- Thai Student Group Participant (Observer) covers CD-ROM, Lunch, Coffee-Break, and Banquet (August 20, 2015).
- Additional ticket for banquet on August 20, 2015 is 650 THB (available at the registration desk)
- Additional ticket for lunch and coffee-break on August 20, 2015 is 650 THB for adult and 300 THB per child (under 12 yrs) (available at the registration desk)
- Additional ticket for lunch and coffee-break on August 21, 2015 is 650 THB for adult and 300 THB per child (under 12 yrs) (available at the registration desk)
Method of Payment:
1.PayPal Payments (Accept credit cards and PayPal account)
Please note that the payer is responsible for any PayPal fee or charge.
|PaperID (For Regular Author or IEEE Member Author only)|
|Participant Name/Author Name|
Bank Transfer to Saving Account, Krung Thai Bank
Bank Branch: Laemthong, Bangsaen
Account Number: 386-0-50264-6
Account Name: Faculty of Informatics