Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of no more than six (6) pages including results, according to template provided below. All submissions will be peer-reviewed (blind) based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
To facilitate the double-blind review, authors are kindly requested to submit the paper without any identifying information. Authors should therefore not include their name or institution on the cover page of the initial paper submission, and should make an effort to ensure that there is no self-revealing information in the text.
The selection process consists of 3 phases:
- Full Paper Submission – due June 1st, 2015
- Notification of Paper Acceptance – July 15th, 2015. Notifications are sent to every authors regarding acceptance or dismissal.
- Camera Ready Submission and Deadline for Early Registration – due July 31st, 2015. Authors of accepted full papers submit the final camera-ready copies of their papers. A signed copyright form must be submitted along.
Preparation of Submission
Use the following templates to prepare your brilliant work:
- IEEE Paper Template (Word Format)
- IEEE Paper Template (Latex Unix Format)
- IEEE Paper Template (Windows Format)
- IEEE Copyright Form
How to embed all the fonts in a PDF file
Please note that the accepted papers for publication in IEEEXplore database should not have the similarity score beyond 30% (and normally should be less than 25%). EDAS submission system describes an information about the simirality score at https://edas.info/showFAQ.php. Please see topics on FAQ at https://edas.info/showFAQ.php?q=447.
To submit your papers please visit: https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=20721